Free National Parks Day!
Categories: None | Tags: None
Posted on September 23, 2011
Mark your calendars everyone!! Tomorrow September 24th is National Public Lands Day.
What does that mean for Utah residents?
Any of you can go and enjoy FREE ENTRANCE in many of the National Parks that are participating in this event! Its going to be a beautiful weekend so go out and enjoy the beautiful National Parks we have in our area. The parks that are joining in on this day are:
- Arches National Park
- Bryce Canyon National Park
- Capitol Reed National Park
- Cedar Breaks National Monument
- Dinosaur National Monument
- Glen Canyon National Recreation Area
- Golden Spike National Historic Site
- Hovenweep National Monument
- Natural Bridges National Monument
- Zion National Park
Remember that it is the Entrance Fee Only. I have heard that they will be having discounts on other attractions throughout the Parks but all of the Reservations, Camping, Concession Fees, Tour Fees and other charges are still in effect so remember.
To Find out more information visit:
Everyone enjoy the weekend!!!
February 18, 2013 | Share: